Let's start with a question. Who wins the most in gambling halls? The Experts, the Experienced, or the Most Courageous? Correct answer - it's the Newcomers. Whether it's just coincidence or not, beginners win above average often (at least that's what the statistics say).
Whether you’re a beginner or a veteran, it is important to know helpful tricks to make your time at a casino more profitable and fun.
- Investigate before you choose where to play. Read our trusted online casino reviews. Find out if there are any complaints about the online casino you are thinking about joining. Do not register and deposit money before you are 100% satisfied that the casino is reliable.
- Take full advantage of any casino bonuses that can boost your bankroll or give you free spins on a pokie machine. Before making the first deposit, find out what the maximum bonus amount is.
- Read the bonus terms and conditions. Every bonus has a wagering (or playthrough) requirement, which means that you have to play through the bonus amount a certain number of times before you can withdraw the amount. The lower the wagering requirement, the better the chances that you can withdraw before running out of funds.
- Try a Couple of Free Games First
The vast majority of top-name casinos now allow newcomers to play many of their games for free using virtual currency. All without having to sign up for an account, which provides the perfect opportunity to see how they get the job done before committing yourself.
- Make Small Bets at First. That said, if you do decide to try your luck with any high-jackpot games, it’s still sensible to make small bets at first. You can gradually ramp things up when you feel confident to do so, but it simply makes sense to start out slow and get to know your own playing preferences and your risk appetite.
- Play Plenty of Slots. Playing the field with online slots is the way to go, simply because there are thousands of them available. Limit yourself to just a handful any you risk denying yourself what could be an absolutely epic gaming experience elsewhere.
- Play for Fun
Irrespective of your preferred type or style of casino gaming, you should only ever be playing for fun and enjoyment. It should never be about making money, given the fact that you’re statistically unlikely to ever turn a profit. Plain casino games isn’t about generating income – it’s about spending money on something you enjoy doing. Prizes, if and when they come your way, are simply an added bonus – though one you cannot count on.
- Never try to chase your losses. Every outcome of an online casino game is determined by a computer algorithm known as a random number generator. This means that no game outcome is ever influenced by past or future results.
Every spin is a new, totally independent sequence. Contrary to popular belief, a pokie machine is never “due” to hit and the odds of hitting Red at the Roulette table is exactly the same every spin. It does not matter if the 2 last spins were Black or if the last 15 spins were Black. The odds remain the same.
- Read the rules of the game and make sure you fully understand them before playing with real money. Don’t forget that you can always practice for fun in every reputable casino.
- Last but not least, the number-one rule when it comes to safe and sensible online gaming is to know when to walk away. When you’ve reached your limits in terms of budget, time spent gambling or patience, it’s time to take a break.
Are you ready to play?
See ya Later!